Friday, January 1, 2010

Sisterlocks - 7 weeks

My hair is coming along well. I have completed several shampoos since my sisterlock installation in November. My first retightening is scheduled for this coming Monday, Jan. 4th. To date, I am loving the journey, although, I am in the very early stages. It is amazing to me that I do not have to weigh my hair down with moisturizers and I can get up and just go with my hair in a simple braid out. It is so lovely. I can not wait until I am able to do the big chop of all my permed hair but that will not be anytime soon. I am not brave enough to do a cut just yet because I haven't worn my hair in a short cut in several years so that would be a bit too adventurous for me at this point. I will post a few updated photos after the re-tightening but here are a few photos of my progress since my installation.

Happy New Year's.























No comments:

Post a Comment